Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orion Crystal Ice - the origin of a dark hero

2 posters

Go down

Orion Crystal Ice - the origin of a dark hero Empty Orion Crystal Ice - the origin of a dark hero

Post by Orion Crystal Ice Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:08 pm

Apparently I'm part of facebook's My Heroes application thing, so I decided.... go ahead and indulge in an entire biography and some other stuff... so here it is:

-------------------------------------------

Jake Becker lived a fairly pedestrian city life as an unsettled young thrill seeker and truth searcher - until the severe nature of his thirsts brought him face to face with the demonic scourge of the Zeta EBAN one night somewhere on the Aleutian Islands. Intrigued by the unusual knowledge and will Becker possessed as a young Terran, the Zetas commenced with a long and tortuous cycle of eugenic experiments and other modifications upon Becker's body and his brain itself. But after unwittingly enhancing, and ultimately, fully awakening Becker's dormant telekinetic abilities, the small EBAN force soon found themselves reduced to a pile of corpses as Becker's newly unchecked powers wreaked havoc on them and their vessel, his body absorbing whatever energies remained in a convulsive wave. In a rage and panic, Becker quickly learned whatever he could about the ship's operations, and attempted to maneuver it far beyond the reach of the Zetas or the hand of the world's governments, using the damaged systems to help soar it through the Arctic and place it over one of the Atlantic's deepest oceanic trenches before contacting help from the mainland. However, once in the direct presence of the vast waters, Becker found his already existing affection for the element had now manifested itself into a powerful, telekinetically charged dominance over it. With the help of his newfound abilities, Becker successfully sunk the vessel into oblivion, but not before storing away a large cache of Zetean knowledge, technological and otherwise, deep within his psyche. Electing to make no contact with any authority for a rescue, Becker rid himself of all electronic equipment that may have been affected by the ship's energies, and used what strength he had left in him to will the waves to swiftly bring him to a desolate Floridian shore, from where he would begin forging the path towards a new page in life, as a dark warrior of the storm, a journeyman of the unknown - Orion Crystal Ice!

- OCI possesses a strong, long-dormant telekinetic gift, awakened and enhanced by the demonic Zeta EBAN. OCI can perform various feats of physical force and movement, as well as some extent of willed influence over the minds of others. As a result of and in addition to these abilities, Ice is a powerful hydrokinetic, and can also maintain considerable strength over the production and energies of electrical currents. The reasoning behind Ice's powers holding partial to these vectors is unknown.

- OCI is above average in levels of human physical strength, but also equips different performance enhancers to his offensive and defensive abilities, including:
• A highly flexible and advanced armoured material derived from Zetean engineering, making up the bulk of Ice's costume.
• Small technological Zetean enhancements within Ice's body that have been utilized to improve his physical endurance and electrical conduction.

- OCI is proficient in hand-to-hand and weapons combat (non-military), and typically carries a small assortment of knives for throwing or close-quarters melee, as well as a variety of bladed fist guards and boot straps.

- OCI has - as a culmination of his own work combined with obtained Zetean information - advanced knowledge of and experience with the metaphysical, including but not limited to: alchemy, astral projection, and different aspects of quantum mechanics.

....so go ahead....try and tell me you're more nerdy..
Orion Crystal Ice
Orion Crystal Ice
Son of the Sea

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Orion Crystal Ice - the origin of a dark hero Empty Re: Orion Crystal Ice - the origin of a dark hero

Post by Ash Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:34 pm

That's a wierd application..
Ash
Ash
Drachenschlächter des Verderbens

Number of posts : 1126
Job/hobbies : Reigning the 7 worlds with an iron fist
Humor : Where is my jester?

http://chamberofsolace.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Orion Crystal Ice - the origin of a dark hero Empty Re: Orion Crystal Ice - the origin of a dark hero

Post by Orion Crystal Ice Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:37 pm

It kind of sucks because there's a really limited amount of abilities. Enough to make most people happy I guess, but still. I only get like 1 point for each person I zap, and I need a buttload to do more stuff, and I don't have many friends.......

But I made a profile...

Although it's limited to 3000 characters, so it's not as long as this one.. (the stuff about the armour isn't in there)

@_@
Orion Crystal Ice
Orion Crystal Ice
Son of the Sea

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down