Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies, tv shows reviews and comment, etc...

+3
BloodDrift
sandycarpin@hotmail.com
Ash
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Movies, tv shows reviews and comment, etc... - Page 2 Empty Re: Movies, tv shows reviews and comment, etc...

Post by Oddly Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:46 am

I think I might have mentioned some of it before ~ having a presense that would follow me and would at times press against my chest or wrap around me and squeeze, much like the feeling of the 'Old Hag' syndrome, but in the day and I was usually able to move somewhat.
I would also feel someone lightly brush against me or hear the rustle of fabric near my ear whether people were around me or not, a tug on my hair. I always had a feeling of uneasiness when this Spirit was around, and strangely, my dogs would always be edgy when it was present.
My friend's mother told me sprinkle sage and salt around the house and to carry a pouch of it with me, so I did that ~ that stuff was worthless! I had even put the bigger leaves of sage in the corners of the house, they all ended up missing, I'd like to think that my dogs ate them, but who knows.
Then were the times when the door to my room would be locked from the inside when I would get home from school. There's no way to lock it from the outside, there were even a few times my parents couldn't get it open, eventually it would unlock 'on it's own'...my dogs would bark and scratch at the door; my dad thought, at first, someone was in there robbing us. No

All of that would happen to me at night as well ~ when my sister was in college, I'd go stay with her for spring break, she remembers having a dreams about something sitting at my feet while I slept in the bed with her. The dreams would wake her up and she would pray and fall back asleep and she would have dreams of the figure/Spirit being outside the window. I hadn't even told her about the stuff that'd been going on until she told me about the dreams she had.

More recent daytime encounters would be while I was working at Lamb's Players theatre and also doing a project for Old Town.
I don't know if any of you San Diego-ites are familiar with Lamb's Players, the actual theatre is in Coronado, but every day for the month of December, they do a dinner theatre show at the Hotel Del Coranado *which is very haunted*. Every year, something happens during the show; shoes go missing or break, lights go out, outfits and other important stuff go missing only to be found later.
Anywho, the theatre rents out 3 rooms for all the actors to get dressed, and we have to load all the costumes, etc, into the rooms. *this was the week of Thanksgiving, I think*

We had finished organizing everything, and we were just waiting for our boss. I looked out the window to see the view, and in the reflection, I thought I saw my one of my co-workers peek in through the door dressed with a headdresss and one of the costumes *which we often do when we're bored* so I laughed and said 'That's awesome, Patty.'
I turned around, the door was partly open but the only other person in the room was another one of my co-workers lying on the couch and texting, so I looked back at the window and the door closed by itself *it wasn't windy*, and of course me and my co-worker screamed. A few minutes later, our boss and Patty came in and said they got really bad goosebumps from walking in the hallway...OOOoooh! affraid

Then in Old Town, there's a house next to a Mexican restaurant behind the old CALTRANS building; I don't remember the name of the house *it's not Whaley's*, but I went up there, and as I walked around the room in the second foor, something pulled my hair and blew in my ear and I shrieked and put my hands around my head. The only other people in the room with me were a family of tourists, and they looked at me weird, then their daughter did the same thing and said 'Oh, my God! Someone pulled my hair!'
I told my sister's boss *they work for Old Town Trolley Tours*, he said that people have seen a man's ghost/a Spirit in the form of a man, and that it likes to pull on the long hair or clothing of young ladies. Fun! I think was in August or September of 2008.

I have lots of stories about stuff happening at night as well. Thankfully, these things don't happen very often anymore.
Oddly
Oddly
thrall

Number of posts : 291
Job/hobbies : Pre-Raphaelite Punk
Humor : Roboticon features built in humor simulator and funny bone sensory unit.
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://oddly.nu

Back to top Go down

Movies, tv shows reviews and comment, etc... - Page 2 Empty Re: Movies, tv shows reviews and comment, etc...

Post by Ash Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:57 pm

hehe Old Town is a fun place.

I;ve been really getting into the tv show Fringe lately.. the plot thickens. sher
Ash
Ash
Drachenschlächter des Verderbens

Number of posts : 1126
Job/hobbies : Reigning the 7 worlds with an iron fist
Humor : Where is my jester?
Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://chamberofsolace.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddly Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:41 am

My sister is the leasing manager for Old Town Trolley tours *she gets to be in Old Town everyday* so she has some wacky stories and experiences too.
Oddly
Oddly
thrall

Humor : Roboticon features built in humor simulator and funny bone sensory unit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddly Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:44 am

The Terror Lab ~ Terror Twins Team Paranormal Investigation

I'd forgotten about this, it's fantastic, even for those of you not into paranormal-y happenings.

Also, yes, for you ol'skool punks, that is Sir James Meredino, director of the wonder SLC Punk!

And, yes, for you romanti-Gothicals, that is the lovely Lisa Hammer of former greatest band in the world, Mors Syphilitica.

So there's something for every one to enjoy, really.
Oddly
Oddly
thrall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum