Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ufo's

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ufo's Empty Ufo's

Post by Ash Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:32 am

Seen any ufo's lately?

alien alien elf elf ala ala

Ufo's UfoDM2906_468x327
Ash
Ash
Drachenschlächter des Verderbens

Number of posts : 1126
Job/hobbies : Reigning the 7 worlds with an iron fist
Humor : Where is my jester?
Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://chamberofsolace.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Ufo's Empty Re: Ufo's

Post by Blixi Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:44 am

Maybe not aliens, but I have seen a few unidentified flying objects lately actually. They are probably government aircraft that the public is not supposed to know about. alien alien alien Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Blixi
Blixi
!The Nameless One!

Number of posts : 167
Job/hobbies : Military
Humor : A man walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by count raven Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:06 pm

Cool I have always found this to be an interesting subject,I would call myself a cautious "agnostic",I am open to discussion though....
count raven
count raven
wanderer

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Blixi Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:13 pm

,... oops

I'm having technical problems. I think the aliens are interfering with this transmission. rry
Blixi
Blixi
!The Nameless One!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:50 pm

I think it would be kind of nice to run into some little grey men.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by ecthelion of the fountain Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:31 am

ok so heres how i see it...
1. if god exist, jesus died for our sins AND aliens exist, genesis has to equal one giant metaphor.

2. our universe is young, infact so young that the odds for the existence of life is extremely low. in other words there can only be a few planets with life in each galaxy, and the odds for that life becoming sophisticated are even lower. in other words if there exists another intelligent lifeform it can not be much older then us. because of that they would have to have like 500 iq to build a flying saucer by this day. and even if they did, they would probably just regard us as slight smarter chimps and never return again.
my last hypothesis is that they would be from another universe, but there once again religion causes a speed bump...
would god really create humanoid multi-dimensional creatures?
ecthelion of the fountain
--The Swedish Elf--

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Blixi Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:21 pm

ecthelion of the fountain wrote:

would god really create humanoid multi-dimensional creatures?

I believe we are multi-dimensional beings, we just tend not to know it because we are in a fallen state and that part of us is "Turned off" or "dead".
Blixi
Blixi
!The Nameless One!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:28 pm

ecthelion of the fountain wrote:.

2. our universe is young, infact so young that the odds for the existence of life is extremely low. in other words there can only be a few planets with life in each galaxy, and the odds for that life becoming sophisticated are even lower. in other words if there exists another intelligent lifeform it can not be much older then us. because of that they would have to have like 500 iq to build a flying saucer by this day. and even if they did, they would probably just regard us as slight smarter chimps and never return again.
my last hypothesis is that they would be from another universe, but there once again religion causes a speed bump...

That only poses a problem if you believe Darwinism is true. As you probably know, I definitely don't. I believe life was "created" directly, not indirectly, as well as quickly.

But I also don't believe in an extremely young earth either. sage
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by ecthelion of the fountain Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:14 pm

a) well even if you believe that, our flesh is still of this 3d dimension. in other words our brain are 3 dimensional so we cant see stuff that is more then 3D. an god with the power to know both past and future and to "be everywhere" iwould be o i guess an 8-10 dimensional creature (it was sometime since i read about this), an angel would be 4-6.
would god allow angel like creatures with 100% free will to descend on earth? ? would that not kinda ruin the whole part of him not showing himself on the sky until the end of days so that we can choose to believe ourselves?

b) so you believe that the earth is older then 6000 years? i think you should read some books on intelligent design. i did a paper drawing parallels between the big bang and the story in genesis. genesis will be letters and big bang numbers.

1. explosion
a) bright light

2. materia forms and planets/ suns start forming these suns attract planet and these planets get night and day.
b) god separates the darkness from teh light and calls them night and day

3. earth cools down and water descends up on earth when cooled down from steam.
c) god separates the water from the sky and greens start to grow

4. first life is created in the sea. then we get reptiles who evolve into birds
d) fish is the first life then birds, which as we know are closely related to reptiles

5. reptiles evolve into mammals
e) mammals are created

the following part is the one that for long troubled me, the creation of mankind. then recently i diced it was nothing else but narcissism that prevents some of us from accepting that we are indeed primates.

6. man evolves from a group of mammals called primates. superior in every way, unlike everything else, more intelligent then other mammals man forms nature where he lives and give name to all since he is the only one who speaks a language.

f) god takes normal soil from the earth and reform it to something like him, different from the animals. notice that none of the other of teh animals are formed from already existing materia in the description. he then breathes upon it his spirit. he calls it adam menaing man and adam names teh animals and govern over earth
--The Swedish Elf--

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:08 pm

nice post. I'll respond to your point when I get a chance.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by stefan Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:57 am

First off, macro evolution is not science, only micro evolution is actually scientific. Not once ever, have scientists been successful in creating a working evolutionary experiment.

God does not need help creating anything, nor does he need a few million years to do it.

Recently science is been turned upside down also by the appearance of several supposedly extinct creatures, which scientists had dated millions of years old. The "dragon" shark., the submariner fish, the giant eel, etc...

UFO's, aliens, could easily be a reality because if they are multidimensional beings ,which I believe, then they don't have to be from any planet or solar system. I still have a strange feeling that they are actually fallen angels or some other type of similiar beings. That is why, they can step into our world and then vanish so quickly.

If we have visitors from somewhere else in the universe, they would have no need to send themselves. If they were that advanced, they would send a "robot" or "drone" to send information back first. If they were this advanced, they could even destroy us without ever stepping foot here themselves, then show up after at their own leasure.

What if these "greys" are actually drones themselves, only here to gather information about our planet and human dna. I think that alien "robots" would not look like our sad little things, but would probably look like living creatures, equiped with there own intelligence and so on.

I just don't see why true aliens would even show up themselves, they would not need to. They could communicate with us through their technology much more leasurely. And I don't think they would view us as equals, but as animals, to be exploited.
stefan
stefan
rogue

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ecthelion of the fountain Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:57 am

micro evolution does not exist... its a word made up so that you can admit parts of it the parts we have proved...
evolution is the survival of the fittest, in a jungle the smallest is the fastest, and peoples like the pygmies are born. viking women wanted strong tall men that could slay a bear and fight well in battle, so the vikings where taller then most other peoples they came across. the reason we in modern day we have seen no mutation be fitter then the original is because science is only 200 years old... and in those years there has been no big change in what is good for surviving. but we have seen small changes and those show evolution. one example: people keep getting taller then their parents, in a modern society height is no longer a problem.

again: god is multidimensional being, angels are too... but they only cross on the order of god. would god create a being as powerful as angels and allow them to roam free? i don't think so. also angels are know to be shape shifters, why would they take the form of little gray men, clearly not a good disguise
--The Swedish Elf--

Back to top Go down

Post by ecthelion of the fountain Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:24 pm

also no he does not need any millions of years, neither did he NEED us... but the earth is several million years old... and that is a fact... i choose to embrace that fact and the beauty of a slow birth
--The Swedish Elf--

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:26 pm

ecthelion of the fountain wrote:micro evolution does not exist... its a word made up so that you can admit parts of it the parts we have proved...
evolution is the survival of the fittest, in a jungle the smallest is the fastest, and peoples like the pygmies are born. viking women wanted strong tall men that could slay a bear and fight well in battle, so the vikings where taller then most other peoples they came across. the reason we in modern day we have seen no mutation be fitter then the original is because science is only 200 years old... and in those years there has been no big change in what is good for surviving. but we have seen small changes and those show evolution. one example: people keep getting taller then their parents, in a modern society height is no longer a problem.

again: god is multidimensional being, angels are too... but they only cross on the order of god. would god create a being as powerful as angels and allow them to roam free? i don't think so. also angels are know to be shape shifters, why would they take the form of little gray men, clearly not a good disguise

Well, the definition are simple enough, and what you have described is known as Micro-evolution, so I don't see how you can say that there is no such thing, unless you define it in a way that makes it superfluous in some manner. .. my simplified definition, as I know them...

Macro-evolution refers to changes from one Species or organism to another.

Micro-evolution refers to changes adaption that occurs within a Species.

One is observable, the other is theoretical and is based, as of yet, only an evidences that have been shot down... even by Darwinian supporting scientists. That doesn't mean that it's not still possibly true, but there is no evidence to support it. I could be wrong, of course, so if there is some good evidence that supports Macro-evolution or inter-species evolution.. feel free to correct me. gran
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Blixi Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:43 pm

We have lots of unidentified flying objects in Israel. I like them. They remind me that there is something more to this universe than what meets the senses.

The most common ones we see are the glowing or maybe burning (?) balls of intense light that just float or move erratically and then vanish. They are considered alien or foreign here either.
Blixi
Blixi
!The Nameless One!

Back to top Go down

Post by ecthelion of the fountain Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:59 am

welll israel is a area many people have interests in... cant they be new topsecret spying robots or something?

Macro-evolution refers to changes from one Species or organism to another.

Micro-evolution refers to changes adaption that occurs within a Species.

yes and i say there is only evolution. because when enough adaption have occurred the species will be totally different from the original creature. take the wolf and dog as example... there is a species that have adapted to far that is no longer considered a wolf. and all this pretty recently
--The Swedish Elf--

Back to top Go down

Post by stefan Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:31 am

Yes, but the wolf has the same dna as the dog, there is no species jump there, just small breeding changes lilke we see in man, similiar to the difference in a anglo and a african. They look a lot similiar but still are both very much human in genetic structure.

gyt smeagol
stefan
stefan
rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by ecthelion of the fountain Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:25 am

we have the same dna as chimps... 99,4 % to be exact
--The Swedish Elf--

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:05 pm

yea, but that .6 or whatever it is... seems to make a world of difference.

I actually heard that Apes have more Dna then humans... which is strange.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Blixi Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:26 pm

It's not a very concrete subject, dna and how we understand it. Open to too much speculation at the moment. Genetics is a science still in it's infancy, or at least that's what my brother tells me, who works in a university lab.
Blixi
Blixi
!The Nameless One!

Back to top Go down

Post by ecthelion of the fountain Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:48 pm

yeah genetics wont stop growing until we can customize the dna of any creature in every single way.. kinda scary actually.

i actully found out today that i might be a mutant... malfan syndrome look it up... famous people that had it was Abe Lincoln and tutancamon
--The Swedish Elf--

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:32 pm

well, I have so many health problems I'm just a defect of some sort. rock
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Blixi Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:35 am

ecthelion of the fountain wrote:yeah genetics wont stop growing until we can customize the dna of any creature in every single way.. kinda scary actually.

i actully found out today that i might be a mutant... malfan syndrome look it up... famous people that had it was Abe Lincoln and tutancamon

I'm too lazy to look that up. What is that all about?
Blixi
Blixi
!The Nameless One!

Back to top Go down

Post by ecthelion of the fountain Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:40 am

well some kinds of muscular tissue si weaker then among normal humans... resulting in fingers, arms and a few other parts on the body gets really long. you get a pigeon chest etc... in the long run some organs that has a hard time adapting to this mutation might stop functioning if you don't treat them...
--The Swedish Elf--

Back to top Go down

Post by stefan Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:02 pm

mutations always have a negative effect, never a positive. Another reason why darwin was wrong. Evolution is a dying and medieval belief, it does not have long, and is not modern science. study
stefan
stefan
rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: