Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those in San Diego.. An awesome show this weekend.

3 posters

Go down

For those in San Diego.. An awesome show this weekend. Empty For those in San Diego.. An awesome show this weekend.

Post by Ash Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:14 am

For those in San Diego.. An awesome show this weekend. Small-show-1
Ash
Ash
Drachenschlächter des Verderbens

Number of posts : 1126
Job/hobbies : Reigning the 7 worlds with an iron fist
Humor : Where is my jester?
Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://chamberofsolace.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

For those in San Diego.. An awesome show this weekend. Empty Re: For those in San Diego.. An awesome show this weekend.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:14 pm

Yeah, Rob told me about this too.... guit

Back to top Go down

For those in San Diego.. An awesome show this weekend. Empty Re: For those in San Diego.. An awesome show this weekend.

Post by Oddly Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:01 am

Had I not just splurged on Sisters of Mercy tickets, I'd be there.
Oddly
Oddly
thrall

Number of posts : 291
Job/hobbies : Pre-Raphaelite Punk
Humor : Roboticon features built in humor simulator and funny bone sensory unit.
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://oddly.nu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:50 am

Wait...the Sisters of Mercy are coming to town? Hands down, one of my favorite bands of all time...Seriously...I missed them last time they reunited because of school....but that will not happen again...details please...when, where? I would gladly splurge on anything involving Andrew...any day!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddly Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:10 am

They are to arrive our way on the 29th of November at the House of Blues, we bought floor tickets which were almost $40 including all the fees Ticketbastard adds on, and balcony seats are $57 (not including fees).

I saw them last time they came down here, which was my first time seeing them live, the sound was really distorted and grumbly; I remember gently nudging my way to the front-ish to get a good look at the band *who were hiding behind a wall of smokey fog/foggy smoke* and yikes! Herr Eldritch has not aged well... I had a good enough time to wanna see them again and be super excited about it. ;D
Oddly
Oddly
thrall

Humor : Roboticon features built in humor simulator and funny bone sensory unit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:06 am

I missed this show, but I would have liked to see SITD, I really like some of their material. dj
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Blixi Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:28 pm

Yes, Sitd is really great.
Blixi
Blixi
!The Nameless One!

Number of posts : 167
Job/hobbies : Military
Humor : A man walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:21 am

An old one. but good one

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Blixi Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:48 pm

Never heard that track, but it is ok, although I like the heavier ones more.
Blixi
Blixi
!The Nameless One!

Number of posts : 167
Job/hobbies : Military
Humor : A man walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:32 am

Oddly wrote:They are to arrive our way on the 29th of November at the House of Blues, we bought floor tickets which were almost $40 including all the fees Ticketbastard adds on, and balcony seats are $57 (not including fees).

I saw them last time they came down here, which was my first time seeing them live, the sound was really distorted and grumbly; I remember gently nudging my way to the front-ish to get a good look at the band *who were hiding behind a wall of smokey fog/foggy smoke* and yikes! Herr Eldritch has not aged well... I had a good enough time to wanna see them again and be super excited about it. ;D

Yeah, I heard that about the sound of their last few shows, from several people in many cities. As well as the "aging" of Andrew...But I still think he is a great writer, be it romance or politics, I love his writing, he is very intelligent...and I love love love his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddly Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:55 am

Most definitly!

Its much like my feelings towards Nick Cave and Mick Harvey, and the rest of them, sure Nick's balding and he's got that ghastly moustache and Nocturama was just okay, but I still got the hots for that guy! Hahaha!
Oddly
Oddly
thrall

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddly Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:40 am

Wonderful show ~ the Sisters/Andrew was infinitly better than last time, he was actually in a good mood ~ I almost peed myself with joy at one point...wonderful! cheers
Oddly
Oddly
thrall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:26 pm

So jealous...Hopefully I will be able to see them if they come around again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down