Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mortal - Nu-En-Jin appreciation thread

2 posters

Go down

Mortal - Nu-En-Jin appreciation thread Empty Mortal - Nu-En-Jin appreciation thread

Post by Orion Crystal Ice Mon May 26, 2008 6:09 pm

Mortal has always covered a wide and eclectic gamut of styles within the electronic and rock fields, usually ending up sounding like some crazy mixture of Skinny Puppy and the Beatles. So while most people (in the Christian community at least...the mainstream will never catch up) praise the older classics of the band, I rarely see this one talked about. Maybe it's just me...though, the liner notes do thank "the handful of you for getting it, and the masses who won't". It's one of their best, though, and it's worth mentioning that it's also the closest they have to a full-on, pureblooded industrial album. You really can't go wrong with it if you're a fan of the style.

I could only find one whole song on the whole WWW to hear, and while it wouldn't be my personal first choice, it's still decent as a representation I guess...but AGAIN with the FF Advent Children video!! Argh.

Orion Crystal Ice
Orion Crystal Ice
Son of the Sea

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Mortal - Nu-En-Jin appreciation thread Empty Re: Mortal - Nu-En-Jin appreciation thread

Post by Ash Mon May 26, 2008 6:14 pm

wow. Me like. Me like very much.

Thanks.
Ash
Ash
Drachenschlächter des Verderbens

Number of posts : 1126
Job/hobbies : Reigning the 7 worlds with an iron fist
Humor : Where is my jester?

http://chamberofsolace.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Mortal - Nu-En-Jin appreciation thread Empty Re: Mortal - Nu-En-Jin appreciation thread

Post by Ash Tue May 27, 2008 4:38 pm

Here another advent children video..haha.. sent to a song I do like though..beware , it has sexual sounds in the beginning..

Razed in Black- oh my Goth

advent children must die cheers
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Crystal Ice Tue May 27, 2008 4:41 pm

Yep, everybody loves 'Oh My Goth'...

That's another of those bands where the music is pretty good, but the lyrics are just Mad for the most part.

There's tons and tons of Advent Children ones, since I am a moderately big fan of teh power metal, they show up quite often in YouTube search. Us nerds typically share many interests. Twisted Evil ...except that I could really care less about most of the Final Fantasy series of games or movies.
Orion Crystal Ice
Orion Crystal Ice
Son of the Sea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue May 27, 2008 4:46 pm

Never been into final fantasy either. Loved Vampire hunter D and theGhost in the shell movies though.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Crystal Ice Tue May 27, 2008 4:49 pm

'Ghost in the Shell' slightly less for me, but I also own a tin box of 'Akira'. Twisted Evil You should check into the ErgoProxy series for more great industrial/cyberpunk/unlame anime storytelling.
Orion Crystal Ice
Orion Crystal Ice
Son of the Sea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue May 27, 2008 4:52 pm

Yea.. i have seen akira and some of ergo proxy stuff... not bad.

There was a really good anime movie but I can't remember what's it called... that just blew me away.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down