Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinosaurs livng with man video

2 posters

Go down

Dinosaurs livng with man video Empty Dinosaurs livng with man video

Post by Ash Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:47 pm

I thought this guy did a great presentation-

Ash
Ash
Drachenschlächter des Verderbens

Number of posts : 1126
Job/hobbies : Reigning the 7 worlds with an iron fist
Humor : Where is my jester?
Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://chamberofsolace.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Dinosaurs livng with man video Empty Re: Dinosaurs livng with man video

Post by ecthelion of the fountain Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:44 pm

1.Laughing
2. dudes a chemist that even admitted he learned tons of stuff by entering a museum! when i enter a prehistoric museum i don't do it to learn stuff, but to examine the artifacts close up, i know more about them then most of the guides anyway. same goes for a biology or geology student entering a museum on dinosaurs!
all of this is old stuff that has been explained a looooooooong time ago.
ecthelion of the fountain
--The Swedish Elf--

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:59 pm

I disagree. Much of it has never been explained... and not explained well enough in many cases.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by ecthelion of the fountain Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:40 pm

everything has not been explained, but everything in that video has been explained.
--The Swedish Elf--

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:14 pm

So then do you believe that all the stories, accounts and legends throughout the world of man and dragon existing together (Dinosaurs) are all fiction?
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:03 am

We talk probabilities here. Which one has the highest probability: the legends of dragons are true, OR every biological mission to find new animals, during the last 300 years, have missed the dino's?

Back to top Go down

Post by ecthelion of the fountain Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:03 pm

hey we have stories with giant spiders etc... does that mean spiders the size of skyscrapers have existed? nope? with all other weird creatures our imagination has created its not to hard to understand how someone made up a story about a huge lizard or flying snake
--The Swedish Elf--

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:43 pm

There is a difference between stories of Giant spiders the size of skyscrapers and the accounts of dragons. We have the unfossilized and fossilized bones of the dragons all around us, and no such remains for skyscraper spiders. We also have consistant descriptions from the far sides of the earth.. among civilaztions that nver knew each other.

What do you say about the fact that numerous "dinosaur" bones have shown up and are showing up "unfossilized".. and in one case.. with the remnants of dried blood and soft tissue? refernce here- http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~do_while/sage/v9i7n.htm&ei=M_vrScqrKpm6sgPt8qjlAQ&sa=X&oi=spellmeleon_result&resnum=1&ct=result&usg=AFQjCNGsv8-t4G9MBjijCwo7G-P3S-0ynw

Then there is the other one I can think of off the top of my head, found here in the US, that was so well intact.. they have been doing Catscans of it.. so it was basically mummified in the hot desert sand where it was found.

Dinosaurs livng with man video 430760

Then there is the evidence ALL over the place of Human foot prints alongside Dinosaur footprints...

There is plenty of evidence to believe what was common place belief up until 120 years ago, give or take. That Dinosaurs are not necessarily millions of year old.. and regardless of that.. some of them survived a mass extinction and existed alongside man. Enough evidence for me, anyway.

Last edited by Ash on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:50 pm

Prometheus wrote:We talk probabilities here. Which one has the highest probability: the legends of dragons are true, OR every biological mission to find new animals, during the last 300 years, have missed the dino's?

I'm not arguing that they are not on the extinct list now.. althoughgh I'll bet there are still some around.. especially in the deep seas. That does not mean that were was not a remnant that survived the cataclysm ( for me - The Flood, for you- maybe the Meteor that the Darwins believe in).. who survived possibly well into the last couple thousand years.. possibly up untill the last couple 100 years.

Even here in the US, there was an article written in the 1800's about some cowboys who shot and killed a Terradactyl (spelling?)... out in what was at the time the Wild West, near Tombstone. Too bad there was no camera with them at that time.. although the camera was a new rich man's toy at the time, anyways.

Of course, even if teh bones were found of teh teradactyl.. with rifle rounds lodged in some of it's bones.. I'm sure the Darwinist's woudl find a way to "debunk" it. *elf
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by ecthelion of the fountain Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:09 pm

1.dragons existing within cultures that had no contacts with each other. this is not true, sure we used to think so until archaeology split into to fields, academia and industry. with archeology becoming an industry, we went from focusing on tombs,ruins and monuments to digging massive fields. and then an ancient Buddha statue showed up at an island outside Stockholm. now you can either assume that giant Buddhas used to walk the entire earth and that is the reason you find them in both asia and scandinaiva. far mroe likely is that the vikings that settled in russia or turkey met a indian tradesman in kiev or constationpel, maybe some of them even stayed and became turkish tradesmen and even went to india. with actuall buddahs fining their way too stockholm its not hard to imagine either chinese tradesmen catching a glimpse of a dragon ship or a viking seeign a chinese vase. also remember that most european dragons for a long time where nothing but giant snakes, then they got wings and not for quite some time the got legs.

prometheus probably know bone stuff better then me, but i know that something just doesn't fosilize by being old. its a process where certain parts of the bones are broken down adn then souronding materials are absorbed creating a stoen like mass.
if how ever the corpse is placed in a swamp or in very iron thick soil it can be preserved for a eally loooooong time. there are early bronze age corpses that has been keept fresh with hair and everything simply because they where placed in a certain kind of soil.

yeah but along side isn't enough, thats why there turn up fake ones with human fottprints inside dino ones now and then. in your precious video they even said they found signs of flooding among the footprints, they blamed this on teh flood, which is ridicolous since all they would have had to do was digg a few more holes and see if the flood covered the entire world, people have tried this and it didn't.
its far more likely that this was a flood that took a great chunk of land with it and left the dino level visible to man, man then walked the area and left new footprints next to the older dino ones.
--The Swedish Elf--

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun May 17, 2009 9:01 pm

I don't agree with everything the afoermentioned video presenter says.. but that alot of his points are valid.

1.dragons existing within cultures that had no contacts with each
other. this is not true, sure we used to think so until archaeology
split into to fields, academia and industry. with archeology becoming
an industry, we went from focusing on tombs,ruins and monuments to
digging massive fields. and then an ancient Buddha statue showed up at
an island outside Stockholm. now you can either assume that giant
Buddhas used to walk the entire earth and that is the reason you find
them in both asia and scandinaiva. far mroe likely is that the vikings
that settled in russia or turkey met a indian tradesman in kiev or
constationpel, maybe some of them even stayed and became turkish
tradesmen and even went to india. with actuall buddahs fining their way
too stockholm its not hard to imagine either chinese tradesmen catching